Valley View Post Acute
Full time Dietary Aide/Dishwasher , ableto follow oral and written directions, set-up trays
and food service carts accurately andtimely. Duties include but not limited to washing dishes;
cleaning and sanitizing kitchen ,assistingwith meal trayline and organizing/stocking food supply
- At least a High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Prefer prior food service training or experience.
- Prior experience with seniors a plus.
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- A compassionate, hardworking, team player who is also able to think independently if necessary.
- Dietary certification a plus but, we are willing to train you to achieve it.
- Trainable, willing to learn new things and able to take directions.
- Have a desire to expand their cooking experience.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
- Pass a background check.
- Competitive salary plus benefits such as an excellent KP health plan, Cigna dental, VSP vision, Aflac, life insurance, 401K and others.
Are you ready to make a positive change in your life?
We are excited to make you a part of our team!!! We provide hourly rates with benefits